Pageviews past week

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Dow lost about 85 points today and the volume picked up. Not exactly a good sign going forward. Advance/declines were negative but not as much as a down 85 market would indicate. I'm looking for a bounce with this oversold condition. If we don't get one then there will be trouble. But I'm not looking for a crash. Near term support was broken and we'll see where the next support comes in. Gold was down 3 bucks and the XAU lost a couple points. Uptrend lines have been broken so everything there to the long side will be on hold. I think I'll look to go out to October. Don't know what to do now, still smarting over that last stupid trade. Gotta be patient though. I'll find another good one out there eventually. So it's the sidelines for now. Perhaps around Labor Day for the next move. Can't say for sure. Dentist tomorrow, perhaps a late post.

No comments: