Pageviews past week

Monday, August 15, 2005

The Dow gained 34 points on positive advance/declines. Volume was Monday light. Inflation data out in the next 2 days. Oil was a bit lower. No trades and there are 4 days left on the options. Summation index still pointing down I believe. Gonna hafta sit out on the OEX most likely. Gold lost almost 4 bucks and the XAU was down around a point. NEM lost ground as did all the gold shares but they came back in the last hour. Volume wasn't as strong as on the recent advance so I'm sticking with the thought that there will be some strength at some point this week into the expiration. I could be wrong. The NEM calls are still in the black and decidedly so. I'm looking at an exit above $42 if I can get it. We'll see. Out by Thursday at the latest perhaps sooner. I'm trying to do the right thing here but the game isn't easy. Mentally I'm doing fine and I've been getting enough rest also so all systems are go for a decent end to this trade. Tomorrow could be another down day and it wouldn't bother me unless the volume picks up. That's it for today.

No comments: