Pageviews past week

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Dow gained another 13 points today and the volume was good. Advance/declines were negative though. The real action was in gold. Gold was up another 3 bucks but the XAU soared almost 4 points. An unheard of move considering it has been just hanging around for days. Needless to say I have missed out. NEM was up over 2 bucks on very heavy volume. It's a breakout. I have an order in to buy some NEM August calls. Doubt it will get filled but I'm a believer in this move. I will try and get long now for August. I am extremely disappointed that I did not get some calls sooner. But I cannot afford to sit here and beat myself up over it. I will try and make some money off this move if I can. I have had extreme computer problems lately and that is contributing to my overall lack of discipline. Perhaps this wasn't the best time to upgrade. I have been more stressed out here than any other time this year. It isn't a good thing. Plus I've been lazy on paying attention which I normally would not do. I haven't been getting enough rest either. I know what it takes to be successful and I need to get back to that or this won't work. No excuses mind you but this hasn't been the best of times for me. The business has got to be run efficiently on a day to day, week to week basis. Anything less is unacceptable. That said, I will go from here and make the best of it. I will get this computer thing straightened out and refocus my efforts. It's gotta be done...

No comments: