Pageviews past week

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Up another 80 points on the Dow. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 positive and the volume was light. We are now moving into holiday mode. The next 2 trading sessions shouldn't mean much. Just staying overbought at this point. Gold was down a touch on a revised GDP which was stronger. Gold shares were weaker on light volume. Perhaps I will do something there. I'm looking to go out to July. But it might be too late. GE did not move much higher today with the market and that always gets me thinking that the move isn't reliable, short term. Still trying to get my mind right to do what's necessary. It's getting better as I come to grips with the inevitable reality. It's all up to me. I think it's getting better but the focus is not there. I am lucky enough to be sitting it out for now. Some markets close early tomorrow so expect a light volume nothing affair tomorrow. Same tune for comeback Tuesday after Memorial day.

No comments: