Pageviews past week

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Dow lost about 20 points on light volume. Advance/declines were about even. We remain overbought and this could go on for a while. But it won't last forever. The Nasdaq has been up 8 days in a row. It has been over 5 years since that happened I think. Gold did not move, the dollar was higher but the XAU rose 2 points. I have probably missed that move. I am extremely disappointed. I was there at the bottom and didn't do anything. It is frustrating. My mind needs to be focused but that just hasn't been the case. I just can't help it. This is one of the rare and I mean rare times in my life where the concentration just isn't happening. I do know why but I do not want to put it in print. That said, I will try and do my best here but I do know that going forward will be difficult for now. I will try and make the best of it and not get too disappointed but it is tough. The game is hard enough as it is. You throw in some outside influences and it becomes downright impossible. That is why I have scaled back here. That doesn't make it right or any easier to take. But it is what must be done with the circumstances as they are. Opportunities are being missed. That hurts. But to take on any risk here might be a bad move. I thought my head was clearing up but I guess it will take a little longer, hopefully.

No comments: