Pageviews past week

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Seems like this site is having problems again. The Dow was up 45 points on good volume. Advance/declines were negative though. I guess I am going to look to short it here soon. Summation index pointing down. Gold did not move today but the XAU was down over a point. I was stopped out this morning on my NEM calls. I knew I should have just sold them yesterday. I still am having trouble on the exiting of positions. My greed needs to be worked on. Although the gain was over 100% the entry and the exit were both terrible. I chased it going in and I held too long getting out. You cannot be happy with actions like that. More often than not you will lose money. I now have no positions but I will be looking to get long gold again, perhaps a quick trade for next week. The dollar didn't do much today ahead of tomorrows trade number. I will perhaps remain flat over the weekend. My mood is not a good one at this point and I really need to keep my emotions in check. There are still opportunities to be taken advantage of. I'd like to see gold back off here a bit but you never know. Hopefully this thing will post.

No comments: