Pageviews past week

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The market just will not go up. Down another 13 points on the Dow with light volume for a pre-holiday weekend. Advance/declines were positive but at one point we were up 60 points. Now I'm worried. We could go into crash mode. I hope I'm wrong. GE announced higher guidance and could only gain a quarter. The April calls look like they're not going to work. I'll give it another week or so but it isn't looking good. The year ending in 5 theory will be tested next week. We'll see what happens. Gold barely moved but the XAU lost around another point. It was a tough 4 days for the gold stocks. We shall see if that long term trendline holds up but it isn't looking good. I might try something there though. Probably shouldn't but a bounce at least, right? Except I've been looking for a bounce in the market and that hasn't happened either. Well there is a long weekend now. A chance to regroup and rethink just exactly what I've been doing. I'm playing golf on Monday also, so the post could be late or not at all. It looks like Monday will be another down day based on todays action. Who knows? Time for some rest...

No comments: