Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Continuing higher as the Dow gained 103 points on average volume.  The advance/declines were positive.  Another day like today and we will break through the resistance on the S&P 500.  Todays economic data was better than expected.  It looks like the gains in the indices will continue.  GE was up 1/8 on light volume.  Earnings Friday.  Gold was down $18 on the futures as the US dollar was flat on the day.  The XAU fell 1 3/4.  ABX and NEM were both off around 1/3, while GG fell 1 1/8.  Volume was light.  My ABX August calls are just about dead.  I'm considering moving out to the October calls here.  I may place an overnight order for them.  Mentally I'm feeling tired.  Todays post is abbreviated due to other commitments that I had today.  Back at full strength tomorrow.

No comments: