Pageviews past week

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Dow lost 105 points on light volume. Advance/declines were 2 to 1 negative. No buyers today and I don't know what to say. I thought this would be just a slow week but who knows now? GE was down around 35 cents and is right at the trendline. My order is 10 cents away from being filled but now I don't know if I want it. I left it in though because I think by the end of the week today will be forgotten. Or maybe not. Gold was up $5 but I think the XAU was actually down today. I'll be keeping an eye on things for sure. Mentally I'm a little off with poor sleep lately and just a holiday mode. That has to change. I would like to get off to a good start trading next year for a change. It is up to me. Yeah the XAU was down over half a point. I'm going to stick with GE for now and it should get filled tomorrow or else today was the day to get it. You can never tell.

No comments: