Pageviews past week

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Dow down another 55 points on heavier volume. Advance/declines were positive. My OEX calls are big losers. I probably should have just sold them today. The big cap stocks are getting hammered here but the overall market is strong. The OEX was down more than the SPX and that rarely happens. Bad news from Merck and Intel after the bell and that makes for a rough day again tomorrow. It pisses me off. But there isn't anything I can do about it. This trade is just a loser. I blew it again. Makes me wonder why I even bother with this shit. I am really feeling down on myself today and I don't know why. I need to keep it together and not let my emotions take over. It isn't easy. Gold and the XAU continue to climb and that is where I should have been. It doesn't make me happy. I pulled my GE order off the table. No sense in losing any more money at this point. I'm getting killed with the OEX trade. And it was a winner at one point. I should have listened to the market. When it sold off on Tuesday. That was the key. I saw it and didn't do anything. Now with Intel and Merck getting pounded, I'm doomed. This is a tough game. What more can I say. It just doesn't get any easier. It only gets harder.

No comments: