Pageviews past week

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Dow lost a point on average volume. Advance/declines were almost 2 to 1 negative. We are almost done with expiration week. I think it is skewing things a bit. Overbought here and need a rest. GE was up on heavy volume. Looks like I missed that one. Not feeling good about that. Gold was down again today and the XAU was actually up about a point. No trades there for now. I am trying to sit it out here and so far have been successful on that count. Don't know about GE now but I still feel like it could work. Not much else for now with the holidays coming up. There is usually a positive bias and I don't know if I can play that. Mentally I'm not there today as I still have a cold and I had a problem with my teeth on top of that. So I'm trying to just hang in there for now and regroup. Looking ahead to improving my trading next year. This year I started out losing a lot of money and I don't want to repeat that. I don't want to be too cautious but I don't want to be stupid either. I've got to just go after the good trades if I can find them. I know what it takes, it is just a matter of me doing it. We'll see about expiration...

No comments: