Pageviews past week

Friday, February 25, 2005

Up over 90 points for Friday. Advance/declines were over 3 to 1 positive. That should turn the summation index back up. Volume was OK but nothing spectacular. It is beginning to look more and more like Tuesday was a downside blow-off. We need to get through 580 on the OEX. If we stall here I might buy some puts. Gold didn't move today. The XAU sold off and came back but wasn't up much. ABX was up a tad on lighter volume. I fear I have held on too long for this one. Again, overbought on the dailies and still looks like more room to the upside on the weeklies. The dollar was weaker today and we did not get the corresponding move up in gold. Yes, I'm worried. It's the weekend and we will see what is said before the open on Monday. I am a bit tired today and will continue with this on the weekend, hopefully.

No comments: