Pageviews past week

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Dow gained 108 points today on light volume. Advance/declines were 5 to 1 positive. End of the year but at least we continued higher, adding on to yesterdays gains. We are short term overbought and a pullback should be expected. Gold was up over $10 today as commodities had a good day all around. The XAU tacked on another 2 1/2 points. ABX, GG and NEM all had fractional gains. Volume wasn't that bad considering. I still like the gold shares. GE was up 40 cents on light volume. My calls are just hanging around. Looks like I may start the new year with a loss. Mentally I'm holding up as my computer has tanked and is out for repair. I will have to hook up the back up tomorrow when we are closed for the New Years holiday. It is a hassle for sure but I am trying not to let it bother me. Looking back on the trading year it was a profitable one but I was so busy today I haven't figured the details. I'll post the results within the next couple of days

No comments: