Pageviews past week

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Down 100 points on the Dow today with holiday light volume. Advance/declines were negative. Short term oversold and expecting a bounce. Half day trading tomorrow and then we get the Friday after Christmas. I don't expect much to happen for the rest of this week. Gold lost $9 but the XAU gained over 3. ABX, GG and NEM all higher on light volume. The gold shares are still attracting interest. That's something to be watched. GE was up 1/3 on light volume. The calls I own are about where I got them. I don't expect much to happen here either for the rest of the week. Mentally I'm feeling good, slept well enough. Time for an extended break from the game. I'll keep an eye on things and run the numbers but the rest of the week is a wash in my opinion. The major players won't be back until next week or next year. So it's time for a break and then start up again on Monday.

No comments: