Pageviews past week

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Dow lost 312 points on good volume. Advance/declines were over 5 to 1 negative. Still building a bottom here in my opinion. I'm thinking that Monday will be a positive day because we have moved back to oversold on a short term basis. But you never know. Gold was up over $15 today. I am having computer issues again so the quotes are not up right now. The XAU was higher today, as was ABX, GG and NEM. GE was down on heavy volume. I'm leaving in the open order for December calls there. Mentally I'm doing as well as can be expected. The computer problems should be over by Monday morning, hopefully. You can't expect to be able to trade when there are data feed issues. It's hard enough when things are going normally, technology wise. So on it goes. I'll take a break over the weekend. Check the charts, if possible and go from there. I've got my on on some stocks to purchase for what I believe will be a playable rally in the coming months. But I could be wrong. It may just be a sideways affair until we head lower again next year. Time for a rest.

No comments: