Pageviews past week

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A bounce around day after yesterdays huge rise. The Dow ended down 76 points on good volume. Advance/declines were positive. Yes, it's not going to be straight up from here but I'm sticking with the belief that the worst is over. Any retest of the lows can be bought in my opinion. I could be wrong but in this case I don't think so. Gold lost a few bucks and the XAU was up almost 3. ABX, GG and NEM were all higher and the volume was good there. I still like the gold shares but have no trades in the works for now. GE lost 1/4 on very heavy volume. I'm still thinking December calls there. However at the moment, I'm inclined to just let this week pass. Mentally I'm still in a fog with the cold or flu. Not a good time to be trading, especially in a market like this. I'm not feeling up to it. There will be other trades down the road. It is a tough enough game when you're feeling well. Option expiration week as well. So I'll have to be patient and try to get back to normal. Forcing the issue here would not be a good strategy. On to tomorrow.

No comments: