Pageviews past week

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

In a holiday light volume session, the Dow gained 42 points. Advance/declines were positive. We are now slightly overbought but can stay there if the rally is for real. I do think we are going to new highs. Gold lost around 4 bucks today but the XAU only dipped slightly. I did have an overnight order in for the ABX July calls but it wasn't filled. The volume was light there as well. I'd much rather own the August options but they have moved away from me. I'll have to check the charts again tomorrow. GE was up about a third today. Again, the problem here is that we are in a holiday mode and the volume has dried up. The employment report is out on Friday and that should at least bring out some more money one way or the other. Mentally I'm doing OK and will be taking a break tonight into tomorrow afternoon. Not much else to do but enjoy the 4th...

No comments: