Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Dow was up 40 points today on light volume. Advance/declines were slightly positive. It looks like we are marking time until the long weekend begins at the close tomorrow. I wouldn't expect much to go on tomorrow. Next week will be the key. Summation index is still pointing down so that's the trend for now. We could move sideways perhaps. Gold was up a buck and a half. The XAU rose over 3 points. NEM was back up, over a dollar. The options I bought yesterday are back at breakeven. But that doesn't mean much except that I can maybe not lose any money here. The volume wasn't all that strong and gold itself is about where it can go for now at around $600. I should have gotten the calls cheaper. Looking back isn't really going to help I guess, so I'll manage the trade from here. Mentally I feel pretty good since I got lots of sleep last night. I suppose I'll have to wait for the NEM earnings unless something dramatic happens before then. I expect tomorrow to be a non-event all the way around. I'm behind in my readings and need to get back up to speed there. That's it for today...

No comments: