Pageviews past week

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Dow was down 23 points today on average volume. Advance/declines were negative. Employment report tomorrow. Gold touched $600 dollars today. It has been quite a rise. This is about as far as it goes I think, short term. I sold my ABX calls. I think that it could go a bit higher in the next 2 weeks but the signal to sell, for me anyway, was today. I did what I could. The profit was over 300%. But as I said before this trade should have been a lot better. I needed more patience. I was too early. And then sold half of it at a big loss. I hope I learn something from all this. I should by now. I later sold the NEM calls. I am hoping to buy them back cheaper in a couple of days. The profit there was a little over 80%. Perhaps this wasn't the thing to do. But now it's done. I will go from here. It is a frustrating game and a very tough business. That is reality. I am still feeling ill and will have to end this post...

No comments: