Pageviews past week

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Dow gained 35 points on good volume. However the market was up well over 100 at one point. And advance/declines were negative today. It bodes for down to sideways action at best. It wasn't any better in the gold market. The XAU was up over 4 points and closed barely up a point. This, while gold itself rose 8 dollars. There was a downgrade on NEM today and it sank. My options are in the red. I just never seem to get it right. It pisses me off. Still a little less than 3 weeks to go but I'm not happy. ABX was up a bit and I might at least be able to make some money there. But my trading is slipshod and I am not feeling well. I have the flu or something with a sore throat and I'm feeling weak. Therefore this post will end now. I can't think straight at the moment. It doesn't happen often that your physical condition will dictate things but this is one of those rare times...

No comments: