Pageviews past week

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Dow lost 15 points today on average volume. Advance/declines were positive. Microsoft was down big, over 3 points or it would have been an up day. I'm going to wait to see what happens in the beginning of next week and then look to get some OEX puts. We'll see. Gold soared today up around $17. There seems to be no stopping this market. The XAU gained 6 points. I really want to buy some puts on the gold shares but it is a runaway market. I think I'll do it next week though. Sometimes you've got to take a chance. There is risk in any trade. There was more rumblings about Iran today so gold rose. We are overbought and have been for quite a while. However money seems to come in on any pullback. The volume wasn't great today and if we get some more rise early next week on light volume I'm getting some puts. At least that's the plan for now. ABX announces earnings after the bell on Wednesday and that may be the one that I try. I'll have to check the charts over the weekend. Mentally I'm doing OK. Didn't get a good nights sleep but it was enough to get through the trading day. I'm almost caught up on my reading and could be by tonight. I'm going to try and not do something stupid here just for the sake of trading. Perhaps I can find a decent trade over the weekend. I will try and get some rest also. That's it for today...

No comments: