Pageviews past week

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Dow rose 4 points on option expiration Friday. Volume was average and the advance/declines were slightly positive. We moved around during the day but ended up basically unchanged. Gold bounced back over 12 bucks and the XAU was up 5 points. NEM gained back 2 points. The volume was good. Of course who could tell we would bounce back like that? The NEM calls ended up higher than where I sold them yesterday. But that trade is over and where we go from here is what matters now. I'm not exactly sure what to do right now so I'll probably be on the sidelines for a bit. I'll check the charts over the weekend and take it from there. I'll probably at least let a week go by. We'll see. Mentally I'm a bit tired as I haven't been getting the proper rest that I need. I have been getting caught up on my reading and that's a good thing. There is still more work to be done. It was quite an option cycle in April. Big gains and my biggest loss in some time. I need to get better. My focus has been pretty good of late. But in this game you've got to be good and you've got to be fast. Improvement is needed on my part. I'll continue to push on because really, that's all I can do. Hopefully things will get better. The work never stops and the markets wait for no one...

No comments: