Pageviews past week

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Dow was up 32 points on good volume again. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 positive. The OEX was higher and my calls are still in the black. GE was little changed although it was down for most of the day. The calls there are still showing a little profit. Gold was up a bit and the XAU tacked on over 2 points. NEM was higher too. The volume in gold still supports higher prices at this point and I am sorry that I have missed this. The money is going in there and that's all you can ask for. I can't chase it now though. The stock market needs a rest here and it will be interesting to see how the week ends. I should put in some stop-loss orders but I also think we could finally break out of the overhead resistance and if that happens I will actually make some money. But if it doesn't I will be a fool again. I'll try to not let that happen. Mentally I didn't get a good nights sleep and I'm tired. My mind is focused on what has to be done in the markets though. I will not let anything interfere with what needs to be done this year. I want to make this the best year ever. It can be done with discipline and keeping my emotions in check. Easier said than done...

No comments: