Pageviews past week

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Dow was little changed, down 2 points. Volume was pretty good again and the advance/declines were slightly negative. We haven't done much in the last 3 days, up about 20 yesterday. Don't know where we go from here but I'm going to wait for a signal either way. Gold was up about $4 and the XAU set a new high. GE has been steadily losing ground on heavy volume for a week. That does not bode well for the overall market, I believe. We'll have to see what happens. Yesterday was a nice little break but I need to get back in focus here. Mentally I'm a bit tired but hanging in there. The week after expiration is not normally the best time to trade due to the high premiums. Next week will be better and I will probably wait until then. I've put the last trades mistakes behind me and am going from here. It's what you have to do. Nothing will change what has already happened and I'm not going to sit here and lament. Looking for the next opportunity and hopefully I'll be good enough to take advantage of it. You just gotta keep moving because really, that's all you can do...

No comments: