Pageviews past week

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Hey, I don't know were I get these ideas from. Go long Microsoft or GE? Where is the market headed? Who knows? And why trade it? I don't have the answers. Got a bounce last week but we are moving quickly to overbought short-term and I haven't a clue. My best guess is a lower beginning of the week and a waiting around for fridays employment report. Barring any unforeseen events, I'll get long something, sometime in the middle of the week. Possibly, maybe. It's also the end of the month. Time for the big boys to lock in profits and maybe cut some losses and window dressing. Whatever the hell that means. I used to know what it meant when I had some trading success but now I'm an idiot. I've checked the charts tonight and read all the commentaries. I'm thinking the seasonality factor will come into play in the beginning of April and keep this thing from dropping too far. I don't see some giant rise in the near future but I really don't know. The smartest thing to do is probably just step aside for now. We'll see.

No comments: