Pageviews past week

Monday, March 15, 2004

More sell off today. Market down big, over 130 points. But this thing is really blown out. Indicators all oversold. Put/call ratios high for three days now. I purchased a couple more calls on the OEX today. My readings say bounce and I believe that will happen barring a complete collapse. That's right. The only way that this thing won't bounce is if we get a meltdown. The odds on a meltdown are always very slim. I just don't see that happening this week. One must go with his or her beliefs and convictions. I'm not saying this is the ultimate bottom or that a bull leg is starting. I'm saying that a decent bounce will ensue shortly and the calls I bought today will be profitable. The Fed meets tomorrow and perhaps their announcement will be a catalyst for some upside momentum. There are 4 days left before expiration. I will dump these calls on wednesday if all goes according to plan. But then again, how often does that happen?

No comments: