Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Another day waiting for friday. The market sold off in the morning, came back to a small gain in the afternoon and now is limping into the finish with a small loss. GE is actually up a quarter. Still no bid on the options I hold though. Loser. The only hope for these things, and I do stress, hope, is a great rally off the employment number on friday. That in turn would have to lead to a multiweek rally into the expiration close on the 19th. Do not think that is going to happen. I know I've called for new post recovery highs in this timeframe but at this point I am not as confident as previous. The only hope for that scenario would be that all the selling is taking place now and that friday will lead us to the promised land. At this point that's a pipe dream. But who knows? It could happen. About 15 minutes until the close. See ya tomorrow.

No comments: