Pageviews past week

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Dow lost 17 points today in light trading. Advance/declines were negative. Just marking time here in my opinion. It's a holiday light week. No trades on the horizon with regards to the OEX. Gold was up a buck and even higher in the aftermarket. The XAU lost a point and change. ABX off 3/4, GG down almost a point and NEM fell 1/4. Volume was average to light. The dollar was flat today. I'd like to get long the gold shares again at some point. I just don't know when that point will be. The money continues to flow into gold and you can't argue with that. However at some point the money will flow out and fast. Mentally I'm feeling a bit tired, did not sleep well. I'm remaining patient here as there is no rush to put on a trade. So it's just a wait and see environment. Tomorrow should be slow with light trading again.

No comments: