Pageviews past week

Friday, March 24, 2006

The post is a bit early today due to the fact that I'm getting my car worked on. The Dow is up 15 points with just a few minutes to go. Advance/declines are positive. Seems like the market is waiting for the Fed on Tuesday. Gold soared $10 today. The XAU is up over 3 points but the volume isn't all that great. Most of the action is in AU, which has some type of buyout in play. ABX is up around 40 cents but it isn't helping the options much. I would have expected a better move in the gold shares given the action in gold. Perhaps the luster is off the trading in gold. The weekly charts do look promising though but we will have to see legitimate upside action next week. I don't know if that will happen. I think that perhaps the sideways scenario will play out. We'll see. Mentally I really think I need to get out of this trade and take a few steps back. I feel fine but my confidence isn't where it needs to be. I need to go back to the basics and not dwell on what looks to be a substantial loss. The markets are closing and the Dow looks to be up about 7 points. Volume looks like it picked up a bit from yesterday. That's it for today. I'm playing golf again on Monday so the next post could be Tuesday.

No comments: