Pageviews past week

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Dow rose 25 points today on good volume of late. Advance/declines were positive. Very choppy action this week. Looking for something to break one way or the other. I still think the bias is to the upside. Trade number tomorrow. I bought some June NEM calls today. Looking for a play on the number tomorrow. Sort term oversold and we'll just have to wait and see. Not a lot of money in this one but a positive result is needed to get back on track. Tomorrow will be the key. I don't know how long that I'd like to hold this. Will bail out at 50% loss or so. The XAU opened lower and closed higher which might bode well for tomorrow. Looks like a possible doji on the candlestick chart also. None of it matters if tomorrow is down though. I don't usually do the short term stuff but I need to do something. Got the price I wanted for the calls and that's a plus. I need to get my mind right and it's not going well today. Really need to face up to what is going on and deal with it. The mental game has got to be solid and right now it's not. It really came out of nowhere and if it works out than all will be fine but if it doesn't then there will be trouble for a while. I've got to do something about it though because I really can't go on like this. I'm really not sure how to go about it but will give it my best shot and hope for good things. It's all I can do.

No comments: