Pageviews past week

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dow up 80 points on decent volume. Advance/declines were 3 to 1 positive. The trend is up, we're going up, that's it. Nothing more to say. Try and get long on weakness. Gold didn't move much but the XAU was up good again. Same story there. Heading up, going up and that's it. I don't know why. Perhaps the strength in the dollar is leading to money pouring into dollar denominated assets. That's my guess. But price action tells the story. The summation index is heading up and the market will follow that. I'm sorry that I am not taking advantage of this move the way I would have liked but these aren't normal times for me mentally so I'll just do the best that I can. I can do nothing more. Employment report on Friday. I have a meeting tomorrow that will last all day and I will not be following the markets as normal. It is a rare occurrence. But since I have no open positions so it won't really affect me. That's it for today.

No comments: