Pageviews past week

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Dow lost about 12 points today in listless trading. Volume was average and the advance/declines were positive. It's a going nowhere market at this point. I'm staying on the sidelines as far as the OEX goes. Gold was down a touch but really isn't doing anything either. The XAU was down half a point. I've got an order in for some NEM calls but it is not close to being filled. Volume was light there also. I'm not really looking at anything else. Plenty of time on the options so there is not rush. Would like to see NEM trade sideways to down and then get filled. But that's a dreamers world. I'll keep an eye on it and do what has to be done. I'm a bit tired today but still focused on what has to be done. My mind is not in the way at the moment.

No comments: