Pageviews past week

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Sunday afternoon and where do we go from here? May options have 5 weeks to go on them so the pricing is higher in the beginning and the price moves on the options vs. the underlying is much smaller. Probably waiting a couple weeks for the next trade will be in order. But who knows? If a good signal appears, I suppose I would have to try and take advantage of it. No clear direction here. The market will have to take out its prior highs to really be bullish. That could happen but I suspect sideways activity barring a terrorist attack. But I don't really know. Reflecting on the week that was, I sure got lucky catching the low of the day on that OEX trade and making a profit. You really can't think you know anything when you make some money in this game or you will most likely just give it right back. It's happened to me a lot. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you do know something. But most of the time you don't. Do the work and give it your best shot. There is so much to know and so much to do that this isn't something I would recommend to most people. More tomorrow...

No comments: