Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

20 minutes to go and a good sell-off today. Dow off 130 points. No good reason really. Gold getting hammered too. Is it setting up for a purchase of some calls? Perhaps. The 1st quarter GDP number will be out tomorrow. That will be the catalyst for the rest of the week. It's also the end of the month on friday. Summation Index is still pointing down but I feel that has to change. It's been going down for quite a while now. It can't last forever like that unless we are about to really fall apart. It's a possibility but I don't think it's a probability. I'd like to have the guts to get some calls here but I think the best strategy at this time would be to wait until after the Fed next tuesday. There is no clear signal from my indicators to do anything here. Perhaps getting a little short-term oversold after today. I should be patient and stay on the sidelines if I can. We'll see...

No comments: