Pageviews past week

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Dow lost 34 points on lighter volume. Advance/declines were even. I think we are still going higher. End of the month today. And we should get some money flows for the next couple of days. After that, who knows. Gold didn't do much and the XAU sold off and came back. ABX remains strong and it doesn't look like I can do anything before the earnings after the close on Wednesday. Looks like I missed it but you never know. It's also riskier than usual at this point because the technicals are all overbought. We'll see. Nothing else on the horizon for now. I need to get back into the swing of things. Mentally the work and concentration needs to be stepped up. I'll try. Summer is still in full bloom and I need to get it together now. Trading is a demanding task and nothing less than your full attention will suffice...

No comments: