Pageviews past week

Friday, August 18, 2006

The Dow was up 46 points on light volume. Advance/declines were positive. We are now short term overbought. I would like to get some puts on the OEX. We will be longer term overbought by Tuesday if the action remains positive. It could be a tricky trade though. They all are. I feel good about it but I think perhaps a better trade will emerge later this month. But I will probably give it a try if I can get a decent price getting in. I'll decide over the weekend. Gold was off a couple of bucks. The XAU sold off a couple of points and then came all the way back. It looks like a time to get long there but I'm not sure. I need to check the economic calendar over the weekend. It's summer and I maybe should wait before making a serious trade. That said, I am getting a sell signal and we'll see what happens...

No comments: