Pageviews past week

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Dow lost a little over a point on light volume. Advance/declines were positive. End of the month. End of summer. Employment report tomorrow. Big Ben blabbed today. There just isn't a lot happening in the stock market lately. Gold was up 8 bucks and the XAU rose a couple of points. The gold issues are mixed here though. There was a takeover in the index today but the rest are choppy. ABX continues higher. I have no trades there for now. I'm a bit tired today. Mentally I need to get back on track. I'm still leaning towards puts for October. I'd like to see a little rise in the beginning of September and then get short. Summation index is still pointing higher. Volatility is light. I'm going to stay out until next week. Long weekend arriving tomorrow. It's a wait and see type of time...

No comments: