Pageviews past week

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Dow tacked on another 44 points today on light volume. Advance/declines were positive. Gotta get a pullback here. Everybody was bullish on CNBC today. I'll wait for a short term buy signal if one ever presents itself. GE was down a touch and might try that again too. The XAU lost over 2 points as gold was down. Not sure about this. Could be that the run for now is over but I might get long when the overbought condition is mitigated. I don't want to get ahead of myself here and will try and remain patient. I've seen some bad Decembers in my time also but this time I think we need to continue higher for the year ending in 5. I've harped on that all year but there is a reason. The reason is because it works until proven otherwise and right now it looks like it will work again. Mentally I'm tired, physically too because I did not get much sleep last night. Thanksgiving tomorrow and a needed day off. Light day Friday and I won't pay much attention. Monday should be the day back for everyone. Still looking to add to my gains this year. But I wouldn't call it a good year. Much to many mistakes for this to be considered good. More like lucky in a lot of cases. Need to improve and I will. Time to rest...

No comments: