Pageviews past week

Friday, March 19, 2010

An actual downside day as the Dow lost 37 points. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 negative and volume was expiration heavy. I doubt that this is the start of a prolonged down move. It is probably just expiration related. The trend remains up until the technicals point to otherwise. So we'll see where we go from here. Gold took a hit, down $20. The XAU lost 2 1/2. ABX, GG and NEM all had fractional losses on average volume. The gold shares have actually held up pretty well here considering that gold itself dropped pretty good. The dollar had a good day as well. Still just moving sideways here in the gold indices. As I said before my next trade could be in the gold shares again. We'll see. Mentally I'm feeling good, slept well. So we're done with the March option cycle and that should pretty much do it for me regarding the first quarter of the year. It stunk. I'll just have to suck it up and move on. There isn't much else to say about that. I'll be checking the charts over the weekend and go from there. No trades on the radar as yet. It's the weekend and time for a break.

No comments: