Pageviews past week

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Dow rose 67 points today. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 positive. Volume was light. We have almost retraced 50% of the decline. We should pullback a bit from here. Will that be a chance to get long? I don't know. I think the decline is over though. Gold was up a couple bucks today. The XAU rose fractionally. No trades there for now but I'm thinking about it again. It is the beginning of a 3 day weekend. I will try and relax. Forget about the markets for a while. There is work to do and I will not put off the essentials. But it's time for a break. It wouldn't hurt, considering how bad my trading has been lately. Not much else to say today. It was a pre-holiday session. And I assume Tuesday will reflect a post-holiday session. Not much else to say...

No comments: