Pageviews past week

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Dow lost 18 points on heavy volume. Advance/declines were 2 to 1 negative. The market is extremely oversold and is staying there. I don't know what exactly to make of it. I have not trades in the works and after the recent miscues, I might just be out until after my vacation in July. I know that is a long time but things just haven't been working out for me lately. Perhaps it's time for a break. I've sustained some heavy losing trades so far this year. It's true that I've had some good winners. But the losses have been hard to bear. I need a better management discipline and I know what to do, it's just a matter of doing it. Gold was unchanged at the end of the day but sold off hard early. The XAU was down around a couple points. Commodities have been dropping lately. The metals had gotten out of control. There will be a time to play gold again but I think it needs a rest or to build a base before I'll be interested again. Mentally I feel fine considering. Not much else to report today. I'm really just trying to relax and see what transpires here. I should be able to do that.

No comments: