Pageviews past week

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Dow lost 72 points on lighter volume. Advance/declines were 2 to 1 negative. We'll probably see some follow through tomorrow. Big Ben is speaking on the hill tomorrow also. That could possibly be a mover. I'm on the sidelines for the OEX for now. Gold lost around a buck today and the XAU shed a point and a half. ABX held up OK and was down on light volume. The options aren't moving. Plenty of time but I would like to see this start to move up already. My hope is that it is consolidating before going higher. If not it's trouble. But there is a lot of time left. Nothing really has changed as far as the gameplan. Mentally I didn't sleep well last night so I'm a bit tired. Volatility has slowed down so it's not a problem at the moment. End of the month coming up and that's about it.

No comments: