Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The market is going nowhere but down. Another 115 points today. I am an idiot for still holding calls. This market is done. It doesn't matter that there is an extra week on the options. Volume was heavy and the advance/declines were 3 to 1 negative. GE lost 50 cents and I'm lucky there is even still a bid on them. My mind is not in a good state. I should have just bailed out of everything earlier. It is stupid. The market is not coming back anytime soon. Gold was up a couple bucks but the XAU fell today on good volume. I'm not sure what is going on there but if we get a divergence in price, I might take a stab at it. The dollar was lower. More inflation reported today with the CPI and the Fed beige book. No good news now or on the horizon. When the trading is as bad as it is for me now, I really need to close out and take a break. There is too much going on in my mind to be able to trade right now. That is the truth. A good trader would recognize this and step back. I am trying. It is so hard to do. But it really needs to be done. There will be plenty of other trades. My mind can't function properly now for various reasons. I need to listen to what I'm saying right here. It's hard. The game is tough enough when my brain is working right. But now is not the time. I need to give it a rest.

No comments: