Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Up about 82 points on average volume. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 positive. Gotta make this quick because I'm running a bit late. Gold was down over 2 bucks but the XAU didn't move much. ABX continued to slide and it looks bleak for the options. At this point it will be my biggest loss ever unless it starts to turn around. I really broke one of the cardinal rules and put way too much money in this trade. The set-up had worked the previous times but it doesn't appear to be good this time. It's like I said before, it's my own fault. Discipline must be adhered to and I didn't do it. Mentally I'm shot now. There is no excuse for making dumb mistakes. I don't even know if I can recover from this one. This is not the way to run the business. The focus isn't there. The confidence is gone. And it's not even the end of the 1st quarter. I'll somehow have to try and regroup but I think some time away would serve me well at this point. More tomorrow...

No comments: