Pageviews past week

Thursday, June 24, 2004

The market was down a bit today. The Dow lost 35 points, however the advance/declines were slightly positive. Volume was light as usual. Waiting for the 30th I suppose. No clear signal although it looks like the market wants to go higher. The XAU and NEM sold off a bit from when I was here earlier. Could be a badly timed trade but it's got a lot of time left so we'll see. The options didn't move, pricewise. And so another trade begins. What are the parameters for this one? I'll give it some time. If it gets cut in half I'll dump it and maybe even before then. If we get to resistance at 42.5, I'll see what the price looks like and the amount of time left and take it from there. This could just be a dumb trade. Or it could be that my thoughts are correct and it will work out. I'd like to see something solid with the OEX to trade but I can't just make it happen. The markets go where they go. See ya tomorrow...

No comments: