Pageviews past week

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I had computer problems again at the open today. That's it. I'm on the back-up computer and I will not be using the other computer again. I will be shopping for a new one. End of story. I don't have time for computer hassles anymore. I should have bought one before when there were problems. The Dow rose 102 points today on good volume. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 positive. I could not get any calls this morning. I will now be looking at shorting this thing tomorrow or the next day. However I might just step aside and let the expiration pass. We'll see. The Fed head actually speaks tomorrow so we'll see what that brings. Of course I'm disappointed for not getting the calls but they were way too expensive yesterday. Gold was up a buck today and the XAU rallied 2 1/2. The dollar fell on weak trade data and oil was up. ABX was up on good volume. I could have gotten the calls cheap yesterday but did not. I thought about it but did not pull the trigger. I really need to get my focus back in the markets. There have been numerous opportunities that I have seen but not taken advantage of. Mentally I'm just not fast enough right now it seems. My ideas are good but transferring that to making money isn't happening. I've just got to hang in there because good things will happen if I can make them happen. Hard to say what the rest of the week will bring. Lots of data, that's for sure. I'm not believing the rally today. I will get some OEX puts if we continue to rise. I think that it's probably too late for the gold shares but we'll see.

No comments: