Pageviews past week

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Dow rose 73 points today on good volume. Advance/declines were positive. I'm thinking it is beginning of the month money flows. No trades here for now. Employment report on Friday. Gold was up over $5 and the XAU rose a point and a half. ABX was up about a quarter on good volume. You just can't keep this sector down as we sold off hard early and came all the way back. I'm afraid that these puts I own just won't work out. Earnings for ABX tomorrow after the bell. The options are showing a slight loss right now. No promises about what's about to happen here. Probably should have just stayed on the sidelines but who knows? Oil up again as money keeps flowing into hard assets. Guess there's no stopping it. Mentally I'm tired and did not sleep well last night. I will get back to my readings today and should be caught up by the end of the week if all goes well. Trading isn't easy as recent events have proven that fact once again...

No comments: