Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Dow was up 35 points on decent volume. Advance/declines were positive. Employment report is out on Friday. We are up against resistance. We'll see what happens. Gold was up a couple bucks. The XAU rose almost 3 points. ABX and NEM were both up nicely although off of their highs. It is almost time to dump the ABX calls and it could be as soon as tomorrow if I get a signal. We are just about there. They are showing the profit that I always thought they would. Now we could always sell-off tomorrow. There are no guarantees in the business. NEM isn't acting as I would like but there are over 2 weeks to go there too. I need to check the charts there but it is not as overbought as ABX. Gold hasn't hit 600 yet either. I am still feeling ill and will end this post now. I am getting better but not fully recovered as yet...

No comments: