Pageviews past week

Monday, October 03, 2005

The Dow lost over 30 points today on average volume. Advance/declines were positive though. I still feel we are heading down for a while here. Until the employment report at least. Need to get some negatives on there to work off the overbought situation. GE was lower today and this trade is just not gonna work. Volume picked up to the downside and that is never good. I should probably just take the loss and go out to the next month if I feel this trade is worthy. Gold lost a few dollars and the XAU fell a couple points early but then came back. Volume was average. Not sure what to do here. The options are slightly profitable. I don't have a stop-loss order in yet. Had I placed one today, I would already be out of the trade. I still feel that this one will work good before the expiration but who knows? Mentally I'm trying to keep it together. My mind still hasn't gotten back to the discipline necessary for success. I really need to work on that. It is essential to the cause. I should probably cut back on the trades until my mind is right. I'm working on it. I think there is some good money out there to be made this month. We'll see...

No comments: