Pageviews past week

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Had a lot of things to do yesterday and could not get here to post. The Market was up around 80 points. Today we were down over 90 points on average volume. Advance/declines were 2 to 1 negative. I think we are heading lower again. This market is going nowhere. It is very frustrating. GE was down today after being higher earlier. I could have closed out my position with a relatively small loss but I held on and will pay for it. My mind is in a funk. Has been for quite a while. I cannot explain it. But it is not good. I really should just get out of this trade and get on the sidelines. The XAU continues to fall although gold itself is holding up. Can't explain that either. I need to get back into the trading routine but it isn't happening. My brain is not focused. I'm just not up to the task at hand. It is a game that requires more than most will give. You gotta be honest with yourself. I think tomorrow will be a down day and we will see how far it goes. I'm not looking forward to it and I could be wrong but I think I'm not.

No comments: